W-ing167

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

LATEST NEWS!!!

Hey blog, i got this latest news!!! Wanna hear??!!!

1st news!!
- I slept at 3.30am this morning and woke up at 6am...2 and a half hr of sleep!!! shiok ah!!! and i had 2 papers today....(maths and geo) Well let's see my sleeping time for these 2 days....
27/06/06 - 7am Woke up...
Study chem......den chem test....go home, do geo notes....soon it's midnite!!
28/06/06-12.30am-3am Do maths....(20hr staying awake)
3.30(den fell asleep)-6am Zzzz....(2 1/2 hr of sleep)
6am Woke up....Do maths+study maths....go school, maths test...study geo....geo test
3.45pm Reach HOME!!! but my mom was very sick...so poor thing....den i help her
do some housechores...Watch TV....and now typing blog!!!!(14 hr++ staying
awake!!)
*If i dun sleep last night, i'll be staying awake for almost 37hr (ahhh...!!!!)
真的是太恐怖了!!!
2nd news!! tt is....
I don't think that i'm gonna do well in this mid year!!! =(
-GP...Xcuse lah...my england like sheet like dad, how can???? plus, u need to have mature thinking and good general knowledge to score well...my mind like 'gin na' LOL....will it be so difficult to pass???
-Chemistry...i didn't touch chem during holidays....i cramp everything on the previous night and morning...the paper is quite okay...slightly above average...I'll just aim for a C....but i think i'll get lesser
-Maths...Killer!!! i don't really like maths...cos i just can't memories, understand and spot the trend....I'll be happy if i pass!!
-Geo...hmm....I didn't finish the paper(in fact, i didn't manage to complete ANY of my papers) but the geo teacher said must get at least a B!! Wat the....so high expectation....hmm..B is 24/36 which is like....so impossible...C is more possible...
-Phys-????

3rd news!!!
I set up the VCR to the TV!!!
for ur info, i'm sort of IT idiot...

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Blogger Kwang Ying said...

happy holidayS! ahaha.. till tuesday ah! so, have fun ah! =) and dun forget to miss me =)

not bad ah.. i think u will get better results than mine last year! hehe =)

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger ★Wan Jing said...

Hey! No pass no promo ok. What news.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home