W-ing167

Sunday, July 23, 2006

HELL...

You asked a qns and i answered it...wat's your problem???!!! you don't trust me and shouted at me...FINE! It's not tt i wanna to argue or wat!!! who rise his/her voice first? who was scolding vulgarities? Y do u always push the blame on the others??? can't you just admit tt it's YOUR FAULT?! you asked me and i told you wat i saw and tt's simple!!! and wat did you said??? you said tt I'M TALKING RUBBISH bcos i DIDN'T WITNESS it! HEY!! How did you know i didn't see tt...Pls don't such a stupid assumption! Well, i don't see to point to talk to you again since you don't trust me but an outsider...FINE!!! And the funny thing is, wat the outsider said is the same as mine!!! Btw, this whole argument started from a newspapers!! PRETTY LAME!!! Why can't you just let go...it's JUST a newspapers!!! stop asking and asking and asking! I"M SO PISSED!! I have enough of these unreasonable stuffs from you!! Don't be surprise if i left home!!

Pls believe tt this is wing! AND THIS IS THE DARK SIDE OF ME...HELLO STRANGER...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home