W-ing167

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pirates!!!

YES!!! i watched pirates!!! COOL...actually, abit disappointed...not as excitin as i expect...the story plot is quite loose...Don't really have a very significant point tt links the plot...And i think the Dead Man's Chest is just a bridge b/w 1st and 3rd movies...the ending is like not the ending...lotsa can be improved...
Thanks Meng Xiang for granting my bday wish...which is watch pirates of the Carribean before my bday!!! hehe...cool!! he paid 2/3 of the total stuff(tickets and food) So nice!!! he is my movie buddy!!! Den i went shopping to buy my bday present...sound funny rite...my bro wanna to buy me a bag, but dunnoe wat kinda bag i will like...besides he doesn't have the time to buy...so i have to buy my own bag and he will pay!! haha! being nice to my bro, i bought a $19.90 bag where his budget is $20-$40...cos he wanna buy Charmed DVD, which cost $88 per set...it has 8 seasons...see, i'm so nice to my bro!! =)
I tried to donate blood today, but gonna rejected!! =( cos i was sick last last week!! haiz...must be 3 weeks from recovery...sadden...Den, i had CO exco photo taking...it's like shit lah...no seat?? along the corridor where ppl are walking...tt's totally lame!!! After tt we had exco & pp meeting...learn abt our job scope again..haha...

Silence is beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home