W-ing167

Friday, August 04, 2006

TGIF

TGIF!!! recently i was too busy for almost everything...i'm so sorry for those who i promised to burn the ajco concert cd for them...they will be out by mon...I'm so happy that my class is getting bonded!! =) some sign of bonding going on...not bad...it really feel great!!! Cos i always think that i failed to be class rep as i couldn't bond the class together...i'm really sorry to 2306. NVm...i'll try to do my best!!! Fighting!! we still have 1 and half together!! we can do it!!! PW is so sickening...dun like it at all...but actually, it's kinda fun to a certain extend. Ya...i manage to come up with one promotion idea for my proposal...i'm so proud of myself...1 plus pt for creativity!! ^_^
CO: only have 1 thing to comment...the huang lao shi very wat lol...he was saying some instruments are very free at bar 204 onwards...need to add something...den i was praying he won't call zhonghu but...hiaz...originally, my part was very very very easy to play...but he made me change to the same as the rest of xyz...6notes in one beat...wow!!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home