W-ing167

Friday, September 01, 2006

Teacher's day celebration

Thursday, 31.08.06 Teacher's day celebration
AJ: performances okay...The dances were super...all 3 diff genre...cool!! Personally, i like the 2nd one...the guy is damn cool...he can dance very well, really envy him!!! (for those who noe me well, u noe why) Den went back to RV with peitsung...really not tt i wanted to...cos wat a coincident....i tried calling randal to go but he dun want....so in the end, i still have to go back to RV with peitsung alone....

RV: Cool school compound...better than tt in the Queensway! hahaha...First person i saw in RV who i noe....Auntie!! i got take pic with her...but it's with regina...shall get it from her next time. nxt is yixuan!!! The first thing she saw me is to drag me to one side and ask me,"are yall together?" Wat the!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Excuse...dun spoil my market!!
*My definition of my market: at least 174cm, above average looking, don't smoking...something like tt...bonus pt: rich!! hahaha (how to find...even there is, it's impossible for tt guy to like me, i'm like so not the standard)
i practically stick with regina for the rest of the visit...seen Wan Chiew Inn, Lee Jie Min, Chen Quan Long, Lim Kim Chu, Ng Hai Guan, Aloysius Ong...See, all are my friends!! hehehex =X
Funny stuffs: Lee lao shi told us tt she still wanna to 'sheng'(get pregnant)[she is pretty!!!]; i asked Chen lao shi is he going to get married with ms ong? den he said, "wo you hai zi le (i have a child already)" den i dunnoe is it a joke or is it true...Yewen has became a handsome guy!! and i told him tt, but he pointed to fei ran(indicating tt he is a shuai ge too), immediately, i gave him a stunned(NEVER) look and he laughed!! I was so bored tt i went to harbourfont centre to wait for XYZ...

XYZ Outing(Jack, Sylvia, Kelly, Serene, Bee, Lopozai, Kai Li and me): We went to pastamania to eat pasta(of cos) and baked rice...but we waited for abt 45 min just for the student price offer to start!! oh my!!! Den we celebrate mine, sylvia, shuzhen and serene's birthday!! hAHaha!! Then we went to bugis where we used to go before watchin concerts together and gonna late!! Then we realised, all of us who took the neoprints are from diff jc!! haha!! and i really look quite ugly in these neoprints...=( but lopozai (the one in TJ) is really very chio!!! oh i love her!! dun mind becoming a les for her!! hehehe!!
Then they accompany me to buy shoes!! Then my cousin, Ah hong jie jie, visited my hse...she is very nice and we took some pics together.


Here are my new shoes!!

Friday, 01.09.06 Teachere's Day

Should go to Chingyee's hse at 10am, but guess wat!!! i woke up at 10.30!!! wow!! cool..in the end, we did our WR at 12! haiz...my fault! Menon left at 1pm, left chingyee and i to do the project...We got lotsa things to edit!! haiz...PW sux!!! i wore my new shoes today.....and it's killing me!!! i'm having 2 blisters now!!! ='( painful!! i shall not go for looks the next time(does this apply to finding a bf?)

我又梦见他了。嗨,这个梦好甜密呀,多么希望是真的。但我知道这是不可能的。可是我就是无发把他从我脑海中删除。我是真的喜欢他吗?是迷恋,仰慕还是暗恋?我也不知道。希望不是暗恋,因为喜欢他太辛苦了....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home