W-ing167

Thursday, October 05, 2006

骄兵必败!how true can it be? i think i'm too arrogant, this is very true...i'll never learn from my mistakes...There goes my 'B' for my chem...dun even think i can 'smell' the 'A'. Honestly, i didn't study much for this chem...ppl will think it's impossible...hey! i watched Youtube for almost 6hours!! How much can i revise?? I counted my internet history, i watched 45 videos from youtube yesterday(1 day). Max duration per video is 10mins...i'm sooooooo screwed!! i deserved it...Mum, i'm sorry...不听老人言吃亏在眼前!22marks gone FOR SURE...den plus careless mistakes here and there, gone case!! Even getting a B for chem is a problem now...but at least, i think, i won't fail...(hope so)

Result Forecast
GP - i hope to pass but sure get either S or U
Physics - only subject i found it okay - C
Maths - this is a super gone case subject, 40 marks dunnoe how to do - S/U
Chemistry - i'm screwed, 15 marks nv do, 7 marks wrong for sure - C
Geography - although both of us exist on earth, he knows me, i dunnoe him - E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home