W-ing167

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Patriot of AJCO

CO Training Camp (28nov-29nov)
Opps...i was late in the morning and gonna a little lecture by nigel. I was so sorry abt it! Next time should set a good example....After splitting into grps, we had some ice-breaker games as we found that we don't really noe everyone's name. In the afternoon, we had captain's ball. They had Tricaptain's ball match (which means 3 grp play at the same time) It was kinda crazy! Next is pass the parcel while i was out with huiping and exco to get dinner!! I bought a herbal tea with some 'yao fen' for myself. Oh!! The taste was horrible...I noe there's a chinese saying called '苦口良药', the bitter the medicine is, the better it is. PLS!! it's really very very very bitter...and Shien was forcing/encourage me to drink!! But at last! i finished it.
Lights off at 12.15am while the Exco-s + 1'senior' were having meeting. It lasted until 1am...Finally we got to sleep!!! The next morning, I woke up at 5.10am to wash up for our hiking in lower pierce! Left school at 6.20am...During the hike, Mr Tan stopped at the wrong time/place...he paused when i was just beside the ant nest!! ARGH...i had to step on the spot to prevent the ant from crawling onto my shoes! Durin the combine prac, i dare not play tt loud...cos it was the first time that i heard the set piece music in dazu! Den gonna suan by Mr Ng.
After break camp, 12 of the CO ppl when North Point for lunch. We finished at 2.15pm. On the train, few of the gals were discussing why we decribe 好汉 as 一条?Hahaha...I noe what u are thinking...and it got quite 'dirty' after a while. Hahaha...poor Cheng Ken, the only guy on the train with us...
Once i reached home, i unpacked my smelly stuffs, and bathed. I had a 2 hr nap before the CO BBQ organised by the J2. I met Wanting, Nigel and Ben at Woodlands MRT at 6pm to go to Zhi Wei's hse. The guys plus Seok Hwee were doing most of the bbq-ing. I think this was the most organised bbq i have seen so far. They had certain job scope. Eg. Richard was the butter boy, Yun Long was the waiter. Kinda fun!!! I think our seniors are so nice to the juniors!!
I love THEM!!! I love AJCO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home