W-ing167

Sunday, December 17, 2006

ARGH

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so upset!!!!! i wanna to put braces!! and this is thing had been dragged for years!! ever since sec 2!! so many years had passed and i still couldn't get it done....seriously, i really want a nice set of teeth!! is tt very hard?!!! One year after another....I know it will be painful, but i really have enough of my teeth...now i still need to wait until my A's over!!! by then it will be my U, den they will say it affect my studies, den still need to wait.....and it will really drag on to dunnoe when!!! IT'S ALL MONEY'S FAULT!! i already gave up hopes on having surgery for my jaw problem cos it's too ex for my family (i can understand this). but can't i just have braces? at least my bro's upper teeth is straight. unlike mine....sob* do u noe how irritating is my teeth, and how i need to smile and say that cos i don't have money for braces when ppl commented how bad my teeth are and asked why i don't go for braces....but do u noe how badly i want/need to put braces. Watever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home