W-ing167

Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday,
I had to work in East Coast Park early in the morning. Travelling time takes 2hrs!! So i left home at 7am and reached ECP at 9am. My job scope is to count the facilities in ECP. It's very easy. Practically, it doesn't seem to be a job. I got paid for cycling with my friend, Pav, exercising and getting tan at the same time!! =) It's a great job.

I went to SGH in the evening. I brought 5 new friends(Cheryl, Weeling, Renuka, Suyee and Yi Yu) Feel so bad tt i'm making them feeling lost. But last time i was like tt too. Uncle Koh instructed Reg and i to go to ward 53 while the rest of my friends went to ward 63/64. So i don't even have the chance to guide them. Haiz. I took the wheelchair twice, and I got 2 patients and i helped to push 2 patients back to their ward(during diff time of the concert), den i returned the wheelchair twice again...i'm doing double work!! WHY?! i didn't get paid for this...i must be crazy...too enthusiatic...shall cool down a bit. but i think it's a really good effort to make the patients to have a chance to relax, see something else other than the ward's walls....The performance may not be nice, but at least, they can have forget the pain for a moment and get goodies at the same time. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home