W-ing167

Thursday, December 21, 2006

An interesting Day!!

SL: Handling with kids is really tiring...but it's fun too!! i was like a big kid talking to them...don't really feel like myself. I was in-charged of the K2 & K3...abit headach!! We played musical chairs, but some of them cried when they lost...haiz...After tt, we taught them friendship dance. It's quite chaotic!! cos it's quite hard for them the song and the dance. (i was abt to lose my voice!) Lucky rama helped me to take charge of the obsticle course so tt i could prepare for my magic tricks...Well...it's kinda lame for our age, but hopefully it looked great frm their pt of view!! hahaha

i was watching movie, eragon in cinema today with christine in Lot 1. When we watched until the climax, (the dragon JUST took off, and it's abt the last 15mins of the show) the screen suddenly turned black. BLACKOUT~!!! AHHHH~!!! it's really the climax!!! Eragon was GOING (not yet, as i had said, the dragon just took off) to kill the enermies!! ='( The funny thing was everyone was so engross since it's the climax, den when screen went blank, everyone was stunned! There was absolute silence in the theater for abt 5sec!!! Hahaha!!! Den we realised it's another mass blackout again...complimentary tickets will be given!!! I have decided to buy/borrow the book cos i think it's a nice movie...hahaha. I feel that the pace of the movie is abit fast, so i think by reading the book, i'll have a better and more detailed picture!! I was so excited throughout the movie...tt's why chris was complaining tt i'm noisy...haha. Sorry

Well, usually, guys SHAVE their beard rite. today, i saw this uncle using those kind of 'giap'(clipper, not sure is called) tt my mom use to pluck the /chicken's hair to pluck his beard!!! And the ultimate laughing stock is he did it ON THE MRT!!! OMG!! and i was practically starring at him!!! hahaha!! finally i couldn't help it and laugh, the person next to me suddenly turned and stared at me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home