W-ing167

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Me...

Yes!! Finally i'm going to post this!!! I went to this drama workshop with my frenz on 30nov. hahaha...i took pic with a celebrity!! HOSSAN LEONG!! hahaha!! He is Christine's idol...shall not say tt he is shorter than me! Shhh...I dun think that i'm really in for drama...can't really act well, so be it. My frenz are more interested in this line (i think so) They can act pretty good!! ^_^ We got interviewed by the person there...well, i think that i have benefited alot from OP. I was quite gloomy few seconds before the interview. Once the camera was on and the question was asked, my attitude changed 180degree!! Quite well trained...I gave political correct answer...Thank you christine from introducing this to me...I'm happy with my friends..tt's all..Life can be just tt simple.

From Left: Christine, Hossan, Weixiang, Wing and Regina


This is hossan's assistance for this workshop. He is quite good looking...tt's why we took a pic with him!! hahaha

This is an autograph i took from hossan for Christine...I know she likes it!!! ^_^
Well, i'm getting more tan due to my work in East Coast Park...Last time i wanted to be fairer, but after Nth tries...i think it will be easier for me to be tan. Watever, i'm still myself. Bbashyah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home