W-ing167

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hmmm

I really dun have an ideal of wat to post...but on fri, ms tay asked us to do quite an interesting thing:
Write down your grades for Promo
GP: E
Geo: E
Maths: D
Chemistry: B
Physics: A
*from here, u can conclude tt i'm a science students*

Write down the Uni course you are interested
1st-Hotel management/Tourism management
2nd-Business/Accountancy
3rd-Engineering (Mech)

Write down your Aims (Grade) for A Level
GP: C
Geo: B
Maths: A
Chemistry: A
Physics: A

How wll you achieve these grades?
-Form study grp to stay back after school to study (Ziling, Chingyee, Sasha) Or see whoever tt i can find to stay back with me
-study during breaks with classmates (Shuyi, Chingyee, Cheryl, Melissa)


What I'll do when I'm stress:
Sleep, Watch dramas, Listen to music
*But ms tay wanted us to include this:
I'll look for ms tay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home