W-ing167

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Piggy Year to ALL

Yoz, it's Chinese New Year!! i'm so happy!! i got quite alot of Ang Bao!! Hmmm...After much calculation, the result is not bad...enough to cover up my CNY's expenses!! This CNY was a bit different as my paternal aunt shifted her hse. As i'm the tallest gal there, the limelight was on me!!! ^_^ (arrogant) hahaha!! I heard that 3 of my relatives are getting married...Yes!! can attend wedding dinner!! I wanted to be bridemaid, but these 3 relatives of mine are guys!!! Sad...so i was begging Constance (cousin) to get married soon so that i can be her bridemaid!!

2nd day of CNY, my family went to my paternal aunt's restaurant first to take away yu sheng to my grandma's hse. My grandma and my (maternal) uncle live next to each other....(my uncle just shifted there this month)Hence, they didn't even bother to lock their gates...i brought my homework to do, but it's was too noisy in my grandma's hse, i went to my uncle's hse to do...quite a conducive study environment...but as my cousins and bro came in, we started to chitchat, singing, playing games...so after all, its not tt conducive...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home