W-ing167

Wednesday, February 28, 2007


This was what I did on Monday night!!! The feeling was terrible. Well, i was watching Hana Kimi Ep 14 on Youtube at ard 10.30 on Monday, den this terrible feeling came abt. Den I started to puke like hell!! I couldn't even sleep well! I woke up every hour to puke throughout the night. haiz. I think I had vomited for more than 8 times!!! My bro and went to consult doctor at around 8.30am on Tuesday. (Btw, my bro was sick too) Well, I felt better after the injection and I got 2 days mc from my doctor. I thought I can make it for today physics test, but my brain is really not working so I just stay at home and rest! I still feel very weak at this moment! Tried to study my physics notes, but nothing gets in. Sian. I really don’t want to shrew up my forte but it looks like I have no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home