W-ing167

Monday, February 26, 2007

Wat are FRIENDS for?

24 Feb 2007
Only 9 out of 18 XYZ ppl were there for combine prac! I'm not very pleased abt tt. As i said, if you cannot make it for practices, PLEASE inform me!! But only few did tt.
After CO, Shuzi, Huiping, Felicia, Junhao, Mingquan and i went to Causeway for lunch. I had the 'San Bei Qi' (Chicken marinated with 3 kinds of wine) in Food Mall. I like it...^_^ but the serving wasn't much. haiz...But overall, it's a enjoyable lunch with them!
I was supposed to meet 2D at 4pm to go Lee Lao Shi's (Mrs Jasmine Chua) hse to bai nian, but i was late as usually. Although i was late by 10 mins, i'm the forth to reach there. We set off abt 1hour later. Mrs Chua lives in Lim Chu Kang, her parents(or her in-laws) own a plot of land, doing wholesale of plants and flowers! Cool rite. It's damn big! The air was fresh there but there are alot of flies and mosquitoes.
It's really different to go out with 2D. Unlike 2306 who are caring and sweet bunch of ppl, 2D(some of them) is quite mean...or at least to me. I really dun understand why! To them i'm stupid or so called not-so-clever, irritating, blah blah blah...Well, i admit i WAS. but i'm not now. Seriously, i will also get irritated by the sec 2 me. Time changes and people change too. I didn't offence them but why do i have to suffer from tt kinda comment they made. Why do i have to do the tough job and yet gonna outcast at the same time? It really doesn't make sense. Maybe few years ago i could understand. But now, i really can't. Even Chris said tt i'm changed. Can't the 2D ppl see tt. The first sentence 'X' said to me is "Weiling, you are pretty today bcos ur hair covered half of ur face." This is really not a good opening. While another still thought tt i'm tt not-so-clever as before. Wat the. Well, i can only say i enjoy the returning trip the most.

25 Feb 2007
I went out with wanyan & brenda although i had chem CT tml. Nvm. We had great fun playing games at settler's cafe @ clark quey!!! haha. We took the Lunch package($13.90). We ordered Chicken Cutlet, Fish n Chip and Jumbo Chicken Sausages Meals. The food there was not bad, but the main thing was the games there! We played games that tested our reaction and being strategic. My reaction is really damn slow...so i kept losing for the reaction games...haiz. But for strategic games, it was otherwise! haha..i won almost all the strategic games except for one round. haahaa! This proves tt i'm not stupid!!! Overall, each of us paid $13.75 after the member's discount. Quite cheap considering we where there for 3 hours playing 7 different kinda games + food! hahaha. Should jio the 8 piece gang to there too! There's branches in Katong and Holland V too!
After tt, we went window shopping @ central c. (a very new shopping centre @ clark quey). There was this lousy and ugly dress tt i intended to try. Cos usually i got M size, but i can't even get my head thru this dress! I almost sprained my shoulder becos of this! Orch!
In the end, i reached home at 8.30pm...didn't study my chem much...Haiz, need to burn midnite oil. Hey, i'm burning it now! It's 2.29am!! haha! Okay...shall sleep now! Good Nite my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home