W-ing167

Monday, July 02, 2007

1 July

It's SAF day!!! tt's none of my business...well, christine has organised a birthday lunch for me @ han's. It's a birthday lunch with full of surprises...haahaa...Jx n i went to han's first while chris went to bring my present(it's a human). We waited for ard 25mins...and christine had brought me my present!!! it's...JooSiang(i'm not very very close to..but we are born on the same date, same month, diff year, so quite happy to share my birthday with my friend) and Meng Xiang..I was really surprised to see MX there, my male best friend-cum-movie kakie. cos chris only told me that there will only be 4 ppl including my 'present'. but it turned out to have 5 ppl at the lunch date. haahaa...den we started to order our lunch...i had grilled dory fish set meal...it was delicious...hahaa, jingxian kept aiming at my dory fish...hahaha. Suddenly, i have another surprise! another person came again...it's my bro!~ argh, i'm so touched that chris even asked my bro to come!! haha....we cracked some jokes thru the meal...it was awesome! hahaa...then we even have birthday cake for joo siang and i from regina(sad that she cannot be there) ! hahaha...Then, i had another surprise again...another person came....it's KATHLEEN!!! OMG..i love her! she is my most ideal sis-in-law...but sad tt she n my bro are just friends...She is damn sweet...chio and most imptly she is nice to me! she is my godsis-cum-daddy...hahaha...i got so excited to see her!!! hahaha...Oh, i love my friends, bro n godsis! haha...i'm so happy!

Presents tt i got: potatoe note stand cum a little couch for puttin hp- from MX, a portray of myself(anime type)(made by chris)-from chris, DIY perfume from Bodyshop-from chris, jx, regina, crystal earrings from Chomel-from kathleen n bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home