W-ing167

Friday, July 27, 2007

Blood n Napfa

Pls find the correlation of getting a silver for napfa and donating blood. Ans is...there is no relation!!! hahaha
Well, i donated my BLOOD for the very first time on wed, 25July! i was damn nervours...450ml of blood was 'sucked' out! hahaha...I asked ziling to do one very lame thing for me! ie. take a pic of me donating blood!! hahaha

Honestly, i don't think it's painful! Therefore, i hereby urge everyone to donate blood...as not everyone can donate blood, this further reduce the blood units available in the blood bank. So hurry, why not give it a try...Give Blood & Give Life! By donating blood, u will get good kama...like me, I finally attain a silver for my napfa test on 26July, 1 day after i donated my blood!!!

Well, over the weekend, i had completed watching "Dicey Business". Ohh...Bosco Wong is sooooooooooooooo handsome! i want to find someone like him!! hahaha...but i think personalities and characters are more impt...This does not mean that looks are not important at all..well i think my Prince Charming must at least be slightly above average will do! My expectations are not high right..But i really like GOOD characters of Bosco at the middle of the show! Shuai! hahaha. Wish tt he can come out from the tv and marry me! hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home