W-ing167

Monday, July 02, 2007

Friends forever

There's a saying. God will open another door somewhere for you if one is closed. I'm not sure whether is becos i'm too sensitive or i'm just being emotional. I feel that i have been though quite a few ups and downs in this few months. I had thought of suicide (sorry for making those who care for me worried) but i will not do it...cos i haven't realised my hopes/wishes/goals yet. I want to get marry, i want to have my own career and i have other friends who love me although they are some who don't give a damn...no matter how small the number of ppl who really care and love me, i must tell myself to live for myself n for them. Although i noe my mom n dad love me alot, but they don't really show it. This makes me really upset...can't they just show it that they love me too...like they do to bro...otherwise this will really make me question my existence. haiz. I'm lucky to have my bro and i really thank Guanyin for sending me to him. w/o him, i really dunnoe how will i be doing...he is always there for me n give me guidance although he doesn't really teach me academic stuff. I must tell myself that i have alot of friends who will be there when i'm in trouble. Thanks to Bro, Kathleen, Christine, Regina, Jing Xian, Meng Xiang, Weining. Yall are my best friends...thanks for counselling me when i need them...Love yall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home