W-ing167

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MUGGER

after lookin at my midyear result...i think that there is a need for me to turn into full time mugger!! i shall do my work more regularly! study hard!
I Realised that there are some ppl who we shouldn't care abt that much...i dun really like to hang out with ppl who are materialistic and only crave for fame and power...they tend to be hypocrites but the funny thing is, they hate hypocrites. (so they hate themselves?) i think that 4 years in RV taught me alot of things in a negative ways...2 years in AJ has guided me to the right path....although things work differently here(the things we laught at), i really like our sisterhood...they are so innocent, pure, nice to ppl...really unlike some of the RVians who i know of. To some of them, friends have certain "values". If you reached the requirement "values", you are considered as a friends, i'll only approach you when i need you. But there are some fond memories that i have, which i won't forget. Thank you.....I shall upload my class photos tt i had taken since p3/4 til J2!! look forward to tt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home