W-ing167

Thursday, November 29, 2007

3rd & 4th day

3rd day of work
I'm handling 2 tasks at the moment. One is calling clients to confirm their particulars, another one is to learn how to do my actual duty, floorstock. I have been "jumping" from desk to desk to do these 2 tasks. Well, there are alot alot alot of things to process in order to grant car loans to car dealers. There are piles and piles of documents everyday. I'm lucky at the moment as i don't have a comp ID to access to the system where i will need to do all the valuation and blah blah blah. At the moment, my main task is to call the 492 clients on the list! Siao right. I'm having sore throat at the moment but i still continue to call...so responsible. haha. Went to SMU to have lunch with Leonard. Long time nv see him. He is a nice and showed me around in SMU to buy presents for Liza. (It's for the Exco dinner later on) I feel so bad tt he still treat me lunch in SMU...I promised i'll treat him next time.
I don't really like office job bcos i have been sitting down for most of the time. Go to work, take train, sit down. Reach workplace, sit down. Lunchtime, sit down. Straight after lunch go back to work, sit down. Go home, take train, sit down. ARGH...I'm getter fatter and fatter and fatter and....(*explode*)
After work, i went to bugis for Exco dinner treated by the juniors. Well, the dinner turned up to be a bit different from last time. Cos it's used to be quite a grand event (among the exco) where they will go to hotels for buffet and have gifts exchange. I'll say the scale has decreased drastically. Nvm lah. It's just a ceremony. But wat i'm truely sad is tt the juniors failed to see the meaning and significant of this dinner. This really make me feel unappreciated. Quite sad. Maybe there was some miscommunication. Anyway, thank you juniors for treating us in Chinese Restaurant and swensen. I still enjoy the outing...i was so high that i was talking at the top of my voice...Tt's why i can't really talk when i reached home...-_-
4th day of work
My throat is getting frm bad to worse. Haiz. I shall not take MC/leave easily. If i do so, that means i'll earn less $$. Cannot! I can do it man! Jiayou. I'm strong! (crossfingers) I like to do work actually. I feel that i'm useful. hahaha. Currently, the working pace is nice. However, i heard from my colleagues who have been here for few months said that the pace is damn fast and almost everyday has to do OT to clear workload. I noticed tt too. These few days i have been going off at ard 5.30pm but most of my colleagues are still working! It's either they really have alot of things to do or i'm efficient. Hahaha, but i believe it's the former one. Now, I still left with 56 ppl on the calling list. Called them for N-times, but they are so uncontactable. There is nothing much i can do since their lines are always engaged...Tml is another day to go...Jiayou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home