W-ing167

Monday, November 26, 2007

First day of WORK

Hey yoz, it has passed 12midnite, so i should put it as "yesterday"! Yesterday was my first day of work! Quite cool...hahah. The working environment is still quite okay. My colleagues are nice and willing to help me! ^_^My job scope in layman's term is "legal loanshark for car dealers"! haha. Cool cool cool...Feel so great to work. I'm proud to say i'm making full use of my time! I'm working and having fun at the same time! =P

It's a farewell dinner for LuBo in the evening with the rest of 3/4E. I was late as i rushed there from my work...Got a shock when i saw ZR outside the toilet...He and his golden fringe and brown hair, like a Beng...Dinner at Pizza Hut was okay just tt the waiters n waitresses got a bit confuse with our orders as there were too many of us.

I was so upset of what i saw...Really heartbroken...Felt like crying at the moment when i saw it. (Well, i did cry a bit) WHY? If you are stress, there are many ways for you to distress...like me, drink soya bean milk, chop ingredients, cook, go arcade...WHY? WHY? WHY? You are darn good in your studies(H3 Bio) but why are you doing such a stupid thing!? Please, i really hope that all my friends and those that i care to live well, happily and healthily. You are still young and now is still easy for you to quit. The probability of success is quite high(you noe, statistic). Well, all the best to you.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM , Blogger the evil woman said...

WAH so envious of you! started work already! haha you are now officially the richest among us! must give treat !!! muahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home