W-ing167

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Free....

Yes!!! I'm free from books now!! hahaha...Exam is over! I'm in the holiday mood! hahaha. Went out with 2306 gals for cyclying in East Coast Park after the last paper yesterday! We had fun although it was raining. Sasha managed to learn how to ride bicycle in less than 2 hours time! *applause* hahaha. Congrats. While we were in the shelter, we played "True and True" hahaha...got to know each other better! I love my sisters. I left eariler as i had promised to pray in the evening.

Today, i went out with christine and reg in the afternoon. I was late again as usual. Haiz. Bad habit, must kick off. On first look, I could NOT recognise Reg! She is damn cool! She dyed her hair light brown and wore brown contacts, orange shirt and brown skirt! Like a SUN! We went to chinatown to have lunch and tasted the famous dessert in the vicinity. Yummy. Reg left early for her job interview in SENG KANG while christine and i continue to WALK to raffles place. *My feet are still aching now as i was wearing heels today...btw, the heels are short..but they still can make my feet hurt and i walk quite a long journey today.* On the way, we bought Ma3 Ti2 Su1! Oyishine! Then, Reg called chris that she will give the interview a miss as she is at CCK at that point of time. This is because she thought that seng kang is somewhere near CCK...Okay...That's very blur of you, Reg. Then, its my turn to go for the job interview which is at Recuit Express, its a job agency, the so-called middle man.

Actually, i like my interviewer. She is very chio...or i should say most of the ladies there are pretty and they wore HEELS! 0_o most are ard 2-3 inches. Siao lah...mine are just 1/2 inch but my feet hurt like hell...After the interview, i went to meet up with Chris who waited for me for 35mins+ at the lobby. Thanks arh. Then we went home together...met up with regina again at Bukit Gombak. They tried to pursue me to go chris's house but i don't think my feet can tahan anymore and i dun want the distract chris from her work. Hence i opt to go home! *You gals have fun!*

After i alighted, i received a call from the pretty interviewer, Veron. She said that i got the job tt she mentioned eariler! YES! Wat a great day! It's an admin cum customer service in the finance sector. *I think JM will like to work there too! haha* It is in Douby Ghout, 5 day work, office hour, job description sound challenging to me. The pay is not very high but okay lah, at least got $$. Not so sure about the details yet. I'll learn more about the job when i sign contract tml! Most likely i'll start work from next mon. YEAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home