W-ing167

Friday, November 23, 2007

Yesterday 'N' Today

My arms are aching at the moment. This is because i went to play badminton with pav, chingy, shuyi and ziling yesterday. It's fun playing with friends, and best is to play with my left hand! hahaha. I'm training my left hand currently. Eg. Use chopsticks with left hand, play badminton with left hand, try writing with left hand. Actually it is quite cool. After that, they went to ching's house to eat the donuts that i bought from Miss Donut @ Plaza Sing. After that, we went to have bubble tea @ AMK Hub. They asked me to try out something new other than my usual PEARL MILK TEA. So after pondering for a long time, i chose honey dew milk tea(or rather, it was chosen by them). Well, i still prefer pearl milk tea. Shuyi and i continued to shop after the rest left. We saw MELISSA!! oh...i miss her!

After the outing, i had crunchy-n-youtube marathon. hahaha. I was watching videos about ARASHI. It was damn funny. At around 1am, my dad forced me to off the computer and asked me to sleep. Well, i did off and went to bed. BUT, i couldn't sleep. SO, i closed room door, on the light, on the computer. (MUHAHA) Then i continued with my ARASHI again. After all the amusement and entertainment, i felt sleepy finally! As the clock in my computer and tt in my room are not working, i couldn't take note of the time. Finally, i switched on my phone to set the alarm clock. TO MY HORROR, IT WAS 4.30AM. OMG! i got a shock!!!! THAT IS SUPER eaRLY!! Nvm, no more school!! haha.

Actually i planned to visit teacher chris today, but i was busy watching videos and playing games. When i called her, she was at pasir ris, Dedicated outing. Then, i met up with Yan Ru for the movie, "Enchanted". Well, i give the movie 3.5 stars over 5. It's nice to catch up with some fairy tales in today's reality world! We should believe that "happily ever after" exist. When we believed, we would see it! ^_^

After the movie, we walked around in causeway point then walked home together from causeway point. Well, actually the journey is not very far. Next time i shall walk back from cwp as a form of exercise!

Hmmm, I am thinking, should I learn driving? Would I be a hazard on the road? Can I make it? Daijobu deska? How about the fee? I’ll need $2K. I also need to put braces, which will need $3K. $$$$$ ARGH =X Nvm, Orewa Kitto Daijobu de! I’m working next week, so money shouldn’t be a problem. Oh, I hope I will perform fine in my work. But I’m a green horn and a blur sotong. Honto daijobu deska? I’m starting to worry now! O_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home