W-ing167

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas is around the corner

Christmas is around the corner. When festival is ard the corner, i'll feel more lonely. Popular destinations will get very crowded. I don't like tt kinda feeling. I prefer to stay at home or someone's hse. I'm a "Zai Nv"(taiwanese way of saying a gal who always stay at home), prefer to watch tv/play games. Or i should say i want to be one, but my actions are totally opposite...i hardly stay at home, esp these few weeks. Home is more like a hotel to me. A place for lodging and eating...Haiz.

Yesterday was Dong Zhi, I ate 28 rice dumpling balls! hahaha...I like Tang Yuan (rice dumpling balls) because we share the same surname! hahaha. -_-'''

Wishlist: A Cusion for me to put at my work place. Score well for Alevel. Get into NUS next year. Put braces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home