W-ing167

Friday, March 07, 2008

Alvl

YATA!! I did it!!! Thank everyone for your concern! love yall. I'm really very thankful to those who guided me in these 2yrs. Thank you very much for your guidance. Special thanks to:
Guan Yin Niang Nang and gods that i prayed to...thank you for blessing me
My bro, who is always there for me regardless rain or shine
My parents, for being so naggy to ask me to study
My xiao yi, for the bird's nest and all the financial and mental support
Shuyi, chingy, melven, weeling for pursuading me to take H1 geo ,instead of GSC, and be in the same class n clique as them.
Ziling - for staying back with me almost every night during the mugging period to study in school till 9pm, w/o you, i don' really have the motivation to work so hard...
2306 big big clique - love our rubbish action and talks...hahaha...i'm really thankful to be part of the clique. Thank you for all the encouragement. *wear spect*
2306 - everyone did well, thank you for being such a nice class to b in for the past 2 yr. I really learnt alot from all of yall. yall are wonderful pals. Thank you.
CO - we had marched thru practices, concerts and SYF...i'll nv forget the memorable times we had together as a grp, esp the EXcO...
WeiNing - for teching GP for free
Meng Xiang- for tuitoring my maths before Alvl
To all my friends and relatives who care for me alot
Doumo Arigato! I'm lucky and glad to know yall. Yall have changed my life, for the better! i'm really blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home