W-ing167

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Few more hours to goo

I'm typing this in my office...
Today is the day........The release of A level results.....I'm so worried, esp for GP. It's the most crucial subject to get into uni yet i don't even have the confident to pass it. There is a lot of "wat if" echoing in my head. Wat if i scored way below expectation? Am i prepared for the worst? Will i be crying over my result? Well, i have been consoling myself...don't worry so much, you will score well...but when i recalled the moment when i was doing the papers, i don't any confident to continue...I was writing rubbish....help!

To my family and friends: Pls don't console or scold me if i did badly for Alevel. It's my result. I should hold full responsible of it. I don't want other people to interfere. Be it good or bad, I'll try to make the best out of it. I PROMISED. "I don't want to give up, this is just the beginning." I must always remember this line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home