W-ing167

Friday, March 14, 2008

Ytd i had a good time chatting with my bro. We have a wide range of topics. Scholarship, Uni Amission, Choice of Course, My destructive hands, friends/enemies...Great to have my bro ard! Wah! Lucky i told him tt he needs to certify true copies for all the photocopies of cert, otherwise he will post the documents without the certified chop. (Then there goes his scholarship for sure) For those 23/06 sisters who are on MSN, you will noe that my bro showed me some hokkien MV. Well, here's one of them. This is the song from 意难忘 (broadcast on Channel 8, weekdays 4.30pm, most aunties love the show.) But seriously speaking, the song is really nice...enjoy!


Yeah, i took leave today~ Woke up at 9am! Shiok~ Giving tuition later at 10.30am...Then after tt, i'll have to go to AJ to settle all the paper work and find juniors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home