W-ing167

Friday, September 05, 2008

AWC - Air Weapon Club - first shooting session

Well, today is my first official shootin session with NUS AWC. Although it's not good, there was improvement! The first 2 target cards were shot without the shooting jacket. They were for practising..let me explain the one labelled as (a). The normal shots are supposed to be in the shape of a circle. Howevery, it didn't apply on (a). Why? Bcos i hit the metal supporter.


Then, with the assistance of the jacket, i managed to shoot better. 32/50 and 29/50 respectively. (At least all these shots are within the target and keep in mind, this was my 1st session)

Wow, this is what i got for my 1 shot try-out after the session (without jacket). Not bad siah! After this session, i enjoy shooting more. I really hope that i can be more consistence and shoot within the target!
頑張って下さい!

Life in Uni is no joke. With lessons conducting at the speed of light, i don't think i can cope well. Haiz. I can feel the stress now. もう頑張って下さい!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home