W-ing167

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Personality test part II

I saw this on Seah's blog and i gave it a try.

Your ideal mate is kind and generous. Hmm, a charitable man who is kind to everyone and VERY generous to me. HAHAHA.
You always compare yourself with others. You make your wishes too difficult to come true. Although i don't wish to admit, i really have to agree with it. Haiz. This makes me think of my screwed up Physics paper. Hate it.
You are in despair about your lack of success. That's your attitudes towards success. Ya. i agree with this. I don't see myself successful at all. 0%. How to define success?Based on Wealth, Knowledge, Capability, Superiority? may be because i always compare with others, i realised that i'm always at the losing end. Lost Hope...But life still have to go on even though i'm not successul. ARGH, make me think of my 1/2 blank physics paper again.
You are a person of principle. You respect social rules and regulations. Erm...*lost for words* i don't really agree with this...
You are emotional, sincere and optimistic. Emotional -> who don't know that? Optimistic ->At times. Sincere????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home