W-ing167

Monday, December 29, 2008

オー!マイ・ガール!!

For more info: Oh! My Girl!!
I bought this show on TS sale. I got this for $15 only. I really like the lead actor, Hayami Mokomichi, who also starred in Zettai Kareshi, and the lead actress, Yoshida Riko. The guy looks so shuai and tall (186cm)! He's a model! Love his appearance. (緊張しないで、大野さん!あなたのことが絶対好き!あたしに自信あってね!) BUT...I really don't understand why the Jap producers have to make them smoke! They have ruined his image! ARGH! I DON'T UNDERSTAND! I DON'T SEE THE POINT OF IT! 何で?どうして?その意味はわかない。Why do they have to glamorise smoking? Does smoking have any positive effect to the show?! NO...Just like another show, Proposal 大作戦, starring Yamashita Tomohisa. WHY must they make him smoke?! FOR WAT?! It's not like he's a hooligan or wat...Haiz..Well and the little gal! So cute...for those who watched Yamata Taro Monogatari, she's the 5th sister! MY FAV! REALLY...超かわいい!Although she is only 9 years old, her acting skill is unquestionable. ^^

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and
do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.


Also visit my web page ... affordable-dental-plan.org

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home