W-ing167

Sunday, December 14, 2008

None

I was thinking what to write for my blog for the past few hours since it's time for an update. Shall i write about my busy schedule despite it's holiday? Or Shall i write about my cousin's wedding ceremony? (i'll write it on thurs, after the wedding banquet) Until...i watched my arashi videos on youtube! hahaha. I'm still trying my best to understand the japanese videos without subs. But most of the time, i was guessing. Hahaha. Well, this is not the main point.
I was watching one of the variety shows by arashi, Himitsu no Arashi (秘密の嵐)broadcasted on 20081211. My jaw almost got dislocated after watching. My 大好きなリーダ-、大野智, he tried to challenge his limits by attempting to break the guinness's world record of wearing 224 T-shirts. Well, the process was very funny throughout. The first T-shirt he wore was female's S size Tee. He could fit into it totally!!!!(i don't really think it's possible for me as the shirt looks really small to me) ARGH! However, what made me overjoyed was the fact that he's of the same weight as me! 53kg. Since i'm taller than him by 1cm, i can announce tt i'm lighter than him! WoHoo! I don't like to be heavier than the guys i like. That's why i was over the moon when i saw the part where he declared his weight! HeeeHee..
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJlPk-theXw&feature=related

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home