W-ing167

Thursday, December 25, 2008

X'mas eve & X'mas


Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks to my friends, I’m not alone during this festive season! Thanks Santa for giving me such great gifts! This proves that i have been a good gal for the past 1 yr! (See, I earned good karma for donating blood) ^_^
24Dec2008 Christmas Eve
12nn Buffet @ Hotel Rendezvous

Yeah! I'm so glad to spend part of my Christmas Eve with my dearest god-sis, Kathleen, and Bro! Both of them really dote me! ^^ We went Dutch for this meal and honestly speaking, IT'S EXPENSIVE! $50! Compare to Carousel, the buffet at hotel rendezvous was less appealing in various aspects like food variety, quality, service, ambience and cost. Nevertheless, i enjoyed the meal very much. It's the people you are going out with that determine your mood. Here are some of the photos i took during the buffet
Well, we started from desserts instead of appetizers. Hahaha. I had durian custard, durian puff, brownie with almonds and chocolate sauce.
These are what my bro ate.


Next, in anti-clockwise direction, we have Japanese seasoned baby octopus, mussels, *dunnoe* and jellyfish.
Then we have maguro(tuna) sashimi, unagi ramen, soba, mushroom salad and smoked and seasoned salmon.
Next, in anti-clockwise direction, we have seasoned baby mussels, turkey, cauliflower with carrot, tanboori chicken, Sichuan chilli prawn and cod fish (centre). There were other foods which I forgot to take picture, like fresh onion soup, chocolate mosses, bread pudding...
Kathleen wanted to buy me a bag for Xmas so we went shopping together in Hereen. However, I have no idea what to get and those that I like are quite ex. I can’t possibly request for a Levi’s bag, right? Hmmm..yall can give me suggestions on bags!!

6pm 8Piece Gang @ Yew Tee MRT
We gathered for the sake of gathering! Hahaha. That’s the whole point! I really love this group of people, be it back then or now. Hahaha. We talked about random and lame stuffs. I really grateful that I spent the Christmas Eve with all of you. Yah, i finally gave JM his stamp after 1 and half year! Hahaha. It’s kind of unique to go to heartland area for countdown, right?
WELL, we ended up having dinner in Ajisen and dessert in MOF. Then we went to JM’s condo’s pool side for another round of chit-chat session. HAHAHA. Sometimes life is just so simple. All we did was chit-chatting, but it’s the best part. That’s the main point of gathering, TALK. The army stuffs they encountered sounded so interesting! hahaha

There are some interesting statements which I really want to record down before I forget. Hope that 8PG doesn’t mind.

“DX and NZ got together!” (Ed and JM broke the news…everyone, including me, was shock…not surprise…sorry to say that.)

“I saw Yew Tee Zi Char I sian zi buah.” (cos Wil lives in Yew Tee and he goes there quite frequently i suppose.)

“Why Yew Tee Zi Char?” “Ask Jian Ming”
“No loh, it’s Edmund. I was stunned when I saw my name in the sms.”
(It turned out that JM was not the one suggesting the “Yew Tee Zi Char”, but Ed)

“Arh...yall steal my sleeping time.” (Wil again, he usually sleeps from 3PM to 12AM cos he is so lost in his games)

“Wah Edmund, when did your sms become so formal, ‘ladies and gentlemen’ and everything was spelt out except for ‘ljm’. Too many sms nv use is it.” (At least the guys are doing something for the outing. ^^)

“What will happen if I pull this (my scarf)?” and this ZR really pulled my scarf and almost struggled me. I shall make u pay back!

“Christmas eat Zi Char, CNY eat Pizza Hut” (Char said this in the carpark..cute right, I think CNY we shall go Little India or Kampung Glam)

Standing in a carpark to decide whether to proceed to Zi Char or walk to Lot 1. (We chose the latter)

“Let’s go home, my main aim is just to get the stamp” (JM said this when we were deciding to go to zi char or lot 1)

“Wah, now walk back to lot 1, I might as well stay there, waste my MRT fare.” “Edmund, we are sending you home leh.” (Ed got so sian diao when we wanted to go Lot 1, cos he lives in CCK)

“Like the “Tau Gay” (bean sprout) in Yong Tau Fu” (Like a Edmund. Random.)

“ VXX got married and pregnant!” *JM’s, Ed’s and Wil’s reaction*

“Imagine next time we will be talking about who and who got married...After 15 years we will be saying, “My son’s PSLE hor...”” (Hope that we can still meet up until that day comes.)

“Send me the photo, see how much my phone can zoom in…HAHAHA. CAN U GUESS WHO IS SHE?” (Char, Zr and Wil trying to compete whose phone can zoom the most. Well, Wil won this round…he zoomed until the gal’s eye.)

We talked about Ed and the mint oreo cookies on April’s Fool'05.

JM and ‘Iron Lady III in ASEAN golf session’ during one of the Chinese classes.

Lim Kim Choo and the red bean soup.

We tried to recite poems and stories from our Clit book. <<九月九日>>, banana boat…(WE COULDN’T RMB! SO DON’T TAKE CLIT, IT’S A WASTE OF TIME)

“Let’s buy champagne and go JM’s condo’s pool side.” (In the end, we got 1 sprite, 2 Ribena and 1 potato chip. I love my clique ppl, they are health-conscious!)

“My tank can kill a platoon, ard 50 ppl. I have 6 shots, can kill a company, ard 250-300 ppl.” ZR looked so proud talking abt this…

“I’m almost a 302” All of us were stunned by Ed.

“Your heart really skipped a beat.” (Wil joked about Ed’s health check-up’s report whereby his heart appeared to be paused for quite a while…lucky it’s due to human error, he’s fine)

“It’s very stupid, if you wanted to smoke, you have to go to this designated yellow box to smoke.” “Half the platoon was smoking in the yellow box during the break. Everyone was squeezing in the small yellow box. Wah, the smoke that gather…you would think that something was on fire” (I was really amazed by this when Ed and Zr were talking abt it. really dumb)

""Merry Christmas" (some random kids)…"HAVEN'T Christmas!”" x 3 (WHY DO U WANT TO RUIN THE KIDS' MOOD!)

“Wah, this’s the reason we are not in town and you still spray.” (Ed said this after some ppl sprayed soap foams from a unit above)

“Christmas already?” “Not yet.” x 2 “My clock is fast by 2 mins.” *waited* “Xmas already?” “Ya, ya..” “over already lah” “Then countdown how?” “Never mind, heck, just countdown” “for sake of doing” “10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…Merry Christmas” (This was the lamest Countdown but best I had so far…^^ but nxt time if u want to have private countdown, pls get an accurate watch)

We walked out of the condo ard 5 mins after our countdown. Strangely, we heard ppl counting down again when we were at the security post. SO…who were correct? Who cares?! HAHA

“It’s so great to spend Christmas together again! We have been doing this since sec 4 right. So cool” (I sincerely feel this way. It’s something that I look forward to every December. BUT…)
“Don’t you think it’s sad that we are celebrating together because we have no date!” (WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPOIL THIS MOMENT?!!! Although I don’t want to say…i kinda agree…)

I’m looking forward again! ^_^ Thanks peeps, bcos of yall, I can forget abt my CAP.

25Dec2008 Christmas Day
11.30am Xmas lunch @ Harbourfront centre
Yeah, so glad that I was asked to come out on Xmas day! We had lunch together at HC’s Pizza’s Hut again. Today’s outing only had 5 sisters, Ming Zhu, Pav, Weeling, Shu Yi and I. I was amazed by Wee’s inspection skill. She helped us to QC all the utensils and plates. Hahaha. I told them about 8PG’s outing and also one of my schoolmates who is going to give birth soon. It turned out…sisters also have similar situations ard them. All of us are of the same age, but the contrast is so big. This is life. We shall not do things that will make us regret. I have faith in my friends. I don’t want to receive any red letter at this age. Thanks.
After shopping for few hours, we settled down at the outdoor of Vivo’s level 3 with drinks, followed by more chit-chatting and photo-taking sessions! ^^

Pav, Me, Wee, MingZhu The Scarf-ladies

Cheerful Ming Zhu and Me!
ME & Swee's heart...
ME with Chobu swee

Feel so great to celebrate Xmas with friends. Because of you, I’m not alone. Thank YOU. ありがとございました!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home