W-ing167

Sunday, January 04, 2009

3-4/1/08 Tuitions & Clubbing session

To accommodate the clubbing outing in the night, i shifted my tuition to 10AM in the morning. It supposed to end at 1.45pm. However, i only left at 3pm because i had my lunch at my tutees' house (my pri school tuition teacher's sons) plus extended teaching. Hence, i missed my Elderly-Befriender's visit. I feel so guilty about it. =( I headed home for a nap from 3.30pm to 6.15pm in order to get myself ready for clubbing!
Met Chris, Jx, Char at MRT station. I was the only one w/o make up! hahaha. I think i was the only gal in the whole club who didn't put on make up. After meeting up with Ed and ZR, we took 2 taxis to Zouk. I quite upset that JM and Wil didn't come. Wasn't it supposed to be a 7Flowers outing...=( But i still enjoyed the whole clubbing session, different from my first experience. (It's great to go with ppl you are close with) Before the actual clubbing session at Phuture started, we went for supper. The rest ate carrot cake and hokkien mee while Chris and I got banana-melon juice and papaya-apple juice respectively. (I ate alot of carrot cake tt morning. No more carrot cake thanks.) I think my drink was the best! hahaha.
We settled at a table under a SPEAKER (-_-) and had tequila shots and apple shooters. In summary, I had 1 and half apple shooters and 1 apple martini. IT's AN APPLE NIGHT for me! Chris drank the most! She just sms-ed me at 11.15am that she's currently having a headache! hahahhhah! I think she had 2 tequila, 3 shooters, 1 white wine, 1 margarita...Although I don't really like the take of apple shooter, I like the burning hot sensation after that. Well, it was quite embarrassing for me as i got A BIT giddy after having 1 shooter. 1 SHOT ONLY...-_-'''. I DON'T DRINK AND I CAN'T! bUT I believe i'll get better. Christine recommended apple martini to me, but sad to say, i couldn't really appreciate it. That's why i needed to take a few slips of sprite after i drank it.

Char and Jx went off earlier at around 12.30am. I'm so sorry JX...don't be sian diao juliet!

At around 2am, Chris and i couldn't take loud music. We took a stroll and shared a cup of instant noodles at a bus-stop nearby. We didn't realise that we were out for about 1hour until we were back to Phuture. (Well, guys, we were thinking of giving yall some time to look for targets to dance with...)

We con'ted dancing under the disco ball. (YA, ME..dancing..WEIRD...and pls don't laugh when u see this line, sisters.) Oh, there were 3 gals from Zi Ling's country nudging vigoursly and it got to our nerves...Chris and Zr started to retaliate by moving more vigoursly. And yah, snowball effect, it was lucky that we didn't get into a fight. *PEACE* Oh, i think i looked at gals more than i look at the guys! (Die, i think something wrong with me...) And those gals were really diff from the gals that i noe in my social circle. Thank God.

Photos:
Char, Chris, Wing and a cup of ice water.... Starring the sunglasses in Phuture
Outside Zouk's toilet. (I'm glowing!)
I love the names tagged for this photo on facebook. 4 of us: Siao Zha Bor (me), Asshole(chris), Shrek(Ed), SuperStar(Zr)
Me on the dance floor...Can't believe it...I didn't stone tt much!

This was the 2nd time I went clubbing. It really felt better to go with friends who are close with you and know how to club. Because of them, i didn't stone so much as compared to my first experience. Chris and I really saw the different sides of the guys. Thanks and Sorry Ed, i think we made you feel awkward. Thanks Zr for being such a gentleman and protected us throughout. Thanks Chris for being such a wonderful companion.

そんな言葉言えないけと、今までいつもありがとう。友達は永遠に!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home