W-ing167

Monday, January 12, 2009

First day of SCHOOL

YEAH...The beginning of challenges starts today! The first major challenge i face is to wake up early in the morning and be punctual for lectures and tutorials. Today's first lecture was maths, which started at 8am, and i left the hse at the same time! GG. It was lucky that i had my dad to give me a ride with his motorbike. I don't understand what's wrong with me! I JUST CAN'T HEAR THE ALARM! I woke this morning because i had a nightmare, not the alarm's credit! I'm turning 20 this year and i still have to depend on my mum to wake me up. It's a bad habit since K1 (5 years old). 15 years passed and i don't see any improvement. Guilty. Time to grow up...
It's great to sit with friends during lecture. (FYI, I'm a solo-kia in school, i go lecture alone. I was alone for maths lecture) Physics lecture was fun with Pav, Seah, Shu Yi, Xiang Jun by my side to crack stupid jokes. (Shu yi, you 'induced' me, or u want conduction?) After the 1 hour physics lect, we stayed in LT7 to ballot our tutorial slots. It was crazy planning my timetable. I just hope that everything will turn out well for this sem. *Pray*

Next, we parted as i headed for my EG1108 lecture. Well, sad to say, i was alone again. THROUGHOUT the 2 hour lecture, i was ALONE. I'm getting less and less sociable. I don't think i was like this back in Secondary and JC. WHAT HAPPENED? I don't think i have opened up to my Uni friends yet. (I'm sorry to say this.)

Finally, i have adjusted back to the schooling-mood after 1 sem.

Today was also my first day of school in JCS. MY SENSEI IS DAMN CHIO! Serious! Before i knew that she's my teacher, i stared at her in the toilet. Not because i dislike her, because she's too pretty. I'm so sorry that i couldn't control my eyes, but i usually stare at pretty girls rather than look...(Look too hard and it turns out to be staring) I'm SUPER motivated to attend jap lesson! HAHAHA. Her eyes are sparkling!!! hehehe. (From what i know, i'm still straight.) I want to be someone like her too! hehehe.

ウェイリンちゃんに話した後で、も一回してしりない。手紙を書いて、でましょうか?本当に知らない。如何したらいいですか?神様、手伝ってください!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home