W-ing167

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Random Pictures from my HP

Kris and Sherene's Wedding Banquet (17 Dec 2008)
I had very thick make up that night that my mom couldn't even recognise her own daughter...But still, thanks Unnie for the hardwork.
Happy NeW YEAR (1st Jan 2009)
Yeah! I love to countdown at my hse! We could see M'sia's fireworks from my hse's corridor! FYI, tt's Marsiling MRT Station! Dear friends, yall can come to my hse at the end of 2009! We will countdown for 2010!


Clubbing @ Phuture (3rd Jan 2009)
After drinking 1 apple shooter, I wasn't thinking straight...The light was dim and I used a camera photo, which doesn't have a flash light to take picture. -_-''' Dumb. NVM, at least yall can see me~ lol.

Give Blood, Good Deed, Good Karma (4th Jan 2009)
Yeah! Finally my bro went to donate blood for the first time!! Everyone, please donate blood if you are fit enough! It's not as painful as you think. Those staffs are professionals, not like those in SAF. Don't worry!
Cooking Day (6th Jan 2009)
Oh, i cooked new dish again! hahaha! This time round was Japanese dish, Oyako Don, 親子丼. It looked not bad, and tasted okay (definitely edible)...not very delicious as it was quite bland. =( I'll improve. はい、頑張りますよ!
Another dish here was cooked by my mom...やっぱりおいしいね!Delicious. Of course, she's my mom. It's steam fish with Steam Fish Sauce. (SERIOUS, the sauce's name is called STEAM FISH SAUCE.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home