W-ing167

Sunday, February 22, 2009

日本語の歌と私の人生!

Now playing: Olivia Ong's Sweet Memories.
If u don't know who is Olivia Ong, she's the one who sang Little Nyoya's opening theme song.
I can't believe that Singapore actually has such talents. Her voice is crystal clear, so soothing, don't you just love it! Hahaha. The first and third songs on my playlist are from her!

Another favourite of mine is Ayumi's voyage, 2nd song on my playlist. I'm totally into the groove of the whole song! Violin & Cello play very very important roles in the whole melody, how they weave so perfectly!...I just simply love the melody! PLS OPEN UR EARS WIDE! ^^

Okay, back to my life. I had tuition marathon today. First, I went to Hillview(north west), followed by serangoon north and lastly, chong pang(yishun). Travelling from one venue to another was crazy...Especially the journey from Hillview to Serangoon North as i had to take bus to Bukit Batok, changed to MRT, alighted at AMK and changed bus again! To make things worse...IT WAS POURING! I simply HATE RAINY DAYS.

Mid-term is coming...SAD...Everything is soooooo pack. I was trying my best to arrange a gathering for 8PG but i just can't get a common timeslot. Depressed. ANd I just realised i'm not free on 7march as i'm going to NUSCO concert. ARGH! 船到桥头自然直,不直也要敲到直!There's a will, there's a way! はい、頑張るよ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home