W-ing167

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Life goes on

Let’s imagine this. You go to a camp and get a goodie bag WITH NO GOODIE! O_o I understand that the whole world is facing economic crisis, but how can there be not a single company willing to sponsor our camp!!! ARGH! I can’t bring myself to imagine there’s no sponsor for our camp!!! I will continue to work hard on cold calling.
This week is recess week, which is meant for us to study for our term test. I did attempt to study, BUT I just couldn’t absorb. I was in central library studying my physics notes this evening, and half way through, I was writing conversations of a Japanese advertisement, starring my Ohno san again! I’m guilty for not being focus. Sorry, Wei Ling. Well, I’m tempted to quote what my bro said. “大学,就是大概学一学。” I can’t agree more. Cheryl was asking me about MLE tutors and blah blah blah, I responded as if I had never taken the module before. Good one!
Tml is another day of cold calling. Sian. Hope that I’ll receive some positive responses! I shall start my maths revision too. Well, the only thing I can say for maths is, the more u study, the less number you see. Take my tutorial for example; I can only see paragraphs of English words and you tell me that’s maths!!! Thanks but I prefer to see numbers for maths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home