W-ing167

Monday, March 16, 2009

The last search...I'm waiting for...

Yes. Kinder JOY again! Searching of SPARTA AGAIN AND AGAIN. それは無理でしょ。(well, sparta is just an excuse, i just like kinder's chocolate.) I bought this on my way to Japanese class.

Somehow, this remind me of EDMUND YEE! HAHAHAHAA. dun ask me why...Just the feeling it gives me. "HI ED, HOW ARE YOU...LONG TIME NO SEE! WENT SURFING ARH?"


三个臭皮匠,胜过一个诸葛亮。
三个KINDERJOY,胜过一个SPARTA。
So this marks the end of the search. ^^
命里无时莫强求。可能等到下一个光年,我还在等。
だから、さようなら。
______________________________________________________
Oh, I received this email today.

We are pleased to inform you of a one-week field trip to Japan for a limited number of Engineering undergraduates in the coming special term (11 – 17 May 2009) organised with Kyoto Institute of Technology. Students will visit some industries in Kyoto, Japan, as well as network with professors and students from Kyoto Institute of Technology.

The estimated cost of this programme is S$1,040 (excluding airfare). The Faculty will provide a subsidy of S$580 for each student so selected participants will only be required to pay S$460 for this programme. This amount covers local transport, accommodation and most meals (meals that are covered are indicated in the itinerary).

As there is no international airport in Kyoto, participants are required to make their own travel arrangements to Kansai International Airport, Osaka. We will make arrangements for you to be picked up from there and travel to Kyoto by coach. Participants are strongly encouraged to purchase personal travel insurance for the duration of the trip as they will be responsible for any incidental/unexpected costs.

Japan!!!! KYOTO! そこは私が一番行きたい所です!神様、私を選んでください。
Let's estimate the cost:
Cheapest Airfare - $600
Tax - $200
Insurance - ??
Fees - $460
Expenses - $800
------------------
Total ~ $2300 for 7 days...sounds not bad to me. I need to find cash sponsors! HAHAHA!
Well, I signed up right away. ^^ Impulsive right! HAHAHA. Hope that i can put my lousy Japanese into use. ^^
Oh, this reminds me of 翔さんとの約束。来年の五月北海道で花見をしましょう。約束ね!^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home