W-ing167

Sunday, May 24, 2009

1st updates for all!

MY PHONE SPOILT AGAIN!!! Yup, it only lasted for a month after the servicing. What the...What's wrong with the bloody sony eriCsson? (^^ i just got it back - 25May) It's software problem, so it's not due to poor handling. I'm still contactable (i think). Pls pardon me if i ask you who u are.


Argh...now i have to save all the E6 ppl's contacts AGAIN! ALL...
Oh, Just receive a msg from sony erisson. My phone is ready for collection tml.



21 May Thursday
Yup! I invited sisters to my hse to celebrate Melissa's bday...9 of them: Ming Zhu, Melissa, Cheryl, Wee Ling, Shu Yi, Ching yee, Zi Ling, Candice, Pavitra. Yup I cooked! hahahaaha...(lucky they are still alive and kicking after eating my food)

The picture below was taking while we were making the bread pudding. Let me explain what's bread pudding. Basically, it is a British dessert, made from bread. It's soft in the inside like pudding. We added some chocolate chips and almond chops inside too! And tt's Smelly's bday cake! hahahaha.
Okay, i didn't cook everything here. HAHAHA. The curry was made by my mom. The rest was from me. ^^ There are soba, okonomiyaki, chicken wing, curry and stir-fried cabbage. They are very simple dishes, but i did put in effort! ^^Thanks for all the compliments gals, though it's not tt delicious. HAHAHA. Thank you for being so appreciative (except for...humph...ya...i'm refering to you...please be more sensitive. Invited you to my hse for smelly's bday to ENJOY, MINGLE WITH THE SISTERS, not to talk abt school stuff, let alone dl stuff onto my laptop w/o asking...Although i don't really mind, i still hope you can practise some basic courtesy)Yeah, a group photo with the food! Sorry tt my dinning table is a bit for 10 ppl, made yall squeeze. Looks like CNY's 团圆饭! hahahaa
Smelly and her bday cake, the bread pudding which we baked together. ("We" are the bread department's zi ling and shu yi, the sauce department's wing, technical support's candice and pavitra) HAPPY 21st BDAY, Melissa!
The cake-cutting ceremony. NOTE: THE KNIFE IS A REAL ONE!
Part 2 of the Birthday celebration: The present! It's not just a bag, it's a bag for molly(her dog)! See, we know what you want, smelly! (Rmb tt day after CS paper, we went to mos burger? You saw someone carry a "dog-bag" and you said you want it. Here you go! ^^)






22 May Friday

Learnt our E6 OC dance. I dun have the talent for dancing, period. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home