W-ing167

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My dear again!!



Yup, this is the PV which i was referring in the previous post. To many, it's just a very typical Japanese Idol group's PV. Yah, true...hahaha. THE DIFFERENT IS...MY OHNO!! He really painted the tree that you saw in the PV, so talented right? I like the 2 chorus parts.


@1:42


巡り巡る季節の途中で何色の明日を描きますか?
強く強く信じ合えたなら何色の未来が待っていますか?


Meguri meguru kisetsu no tochuu deNaniiro no ashita wo egakimasu ka?
Tsuyoku tsuyoku shinjiaeta naraNaniiro no mirai ga matteimasu ka?


What colour will the "tomorrow" we paint be,In the middle of the changing seasons?
What colour will the "future" that awaits be,If we believe in each other strongly, strongly?


After knowing my CAP, i was thinking what kind of future is awaiting for me. Hmmm...quite bleak i think. First of all i dunnoe wat i want at all. But I managed to board the 3rd class honors train for this sem. So on the bright side, i did improve as compared to sem 1. I'll Con't to work hard for 2nd lower. Step by step. That's what i believe (strongly?) 諦めないで、つよくなります。もと頑張るよ!

@3:11

巡り巡る時代の途中で何度人を好きになれるのだろう?
深く深く支え合えたなら君のために何ができるのだろう?

Meguri meguru jidai no tochuu deNando hito wo suki ni nareru no darou?
Fukaku fukaku sasaeaeta naraKimi no tame ni nani ga dekiru no darou?

How many times can we love someone,In the middle of the changing eras?
What could I have done for you,If we supported each other closely, closely?

Rather than asking how many times can we love someone, i was thinking how many ppl can we love in this life...(the BGR kinda love, not friendship kind hor) I dun understand why some ppl can change gf/bf or change "target" so quickly. It seems like after allowing someone to enter your heart, it will be hard to let that person go. It takes time, like many years. But after releasing tt person, it'll be even harder to let another person enters. But i'm glad to say mine is empty at the moment, or i should say the only occupant now is Ohno! ^^ *heart* Now i don't have time for this as i have lotsa other things to concentrate on.

Next sem i will have lotsa things to focus on, like my studies, tuition, japanese and CCA. I'm planning to take Japanese 2 in NUS on top of my other 4 core modules i suppose. It will be really hectic i suppose. Also, i think i will cont and finish my elementary Japanese at Hougang Japanese School from July to Oct. Other than worrying about my own studies, i still have to worry about my tutees' studies. Sec 4 students will be having their O'level in Oct which is near to my exam as well. I think i better give them intensive tuition now, to prepare them for their O'level. Looks like i'll be quite stretch for the coming sem. But i want to do more for my CCA as well. I'll like to participate more in Special Projects and RVP. I really need to find the balance.

Oh, Below are videos of Arashi on UTABAN! They have this bento making competition among the arashi members. My ohno is such a poor thing, gonna bully. 可哀そう. I'll try to learn how to cook the dish he made! ^^ Juliet, i can make it for you!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home