W-ing167

Monday, May 25, 2009

Not so fair, tanned, cooked.

After a series of camp trials, I'M tanned! Seriously to the extent of BURNT. Really black (Chao Ta)...ARGH...I think my skin tone is like tt of JM's when he was back in RV. Unlike some with healthy bronze skin, my tanned skin is black. BLACK. ARGH...i feel like pulling my hair out!!! WHY WHY WHY!!! On top of these trials, tml i will be going to ECP for cycling. GrEAT...even more tanned...I put my wrist against my tummy and i showed my bro the contrast. His reaction? He sang Zhang Xue You's Hei Bai Hua Ying, "Na hei, Na bai...". ARGH....

Now i really hate ppl who are fair. Chris, Jx, Ziling...all the fair ppl...pls get out of my sight...Joking only lah.

OH, Just now a shuai ge walked me home from mrt! HAHAHAHA. so shiok right. Aiya, tt person is Zhe Min lah, my rvco senior, currently mech engin Year 2. ^^ Just happened to see him after i walked out from the station. Hmmm...good for my eyes...HAHAHA.

Just finish looking at a chio bu's pictures on facebook. She's my primary school friend! ^^ so pretty. She's really an eye-candy. GOOD for my eyes again! HAHAAHA. I really enjoy looking at beautiful people (both outer and inner beauty^^)! Cheryl, we can meet some day to observe pretty gals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home