W-ing167

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

white storm 白い嵐

How can I not love white? It's my fav colour! I'm more certain abt it after watching 嵐の新しいPV、「明日の記憶」。The theme of the PV is white, such a graceful and elegant colour. あたしの大野さんはカコイイね!彼は優しそうな人とおもう。Love him to the core!!! hahahahaa.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I went cycling today at East Coast Park with Jacelyn and Sherine despite the rain. It was amazing how we got to know each other and come out together. We were acquaintances before Kathleen’s bday celebration. (My bro, Jacelyn’s sister (Kath), and Sherine’s bro (James) know each other in the first place.)

Today’s trip was mainly on food, cycling, self-cam and chat!! ^^ It’s lucky that we could still execute our cycling plan despite the quirky weather.

どんな男性が好きの事を話し合った。
私の答えは?大野さんみたい男性が好き。若しかしより背が高いたら、よりいいよ。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home