W-ing167

Friday, June 26, 2009

K K K K

Yup...The biggest reward from joining CSC's E6 is that, i found my KTV kakis! hahahaha. I went K 4 times in 2 weeks time. Shiok!!! So long nv K so intensively. I missed secondary school days when we went Kbox with half the class, or with cliques.

but i have a qns, why ppl like to take pics even during K-ing? Shouldn't we just sing and sing and get high? I couldn't sing nor enjoy myself in front of a camera. The no. of photos in my facebook shot up since i joined E6. Hmmm...i don't really like to take so many pics. A few during an outing is okay...not like LOTS!!!

Haiz...but i don't think i'll be singing K again anytime sooner. After this is camp, den Kevin is flying off...there goes one of my kakis. Most probably, i'll have to wait for ZR to returning to Singapore to K with us. ZR, we are waiting for you to come back! hahahaha.

I'm so worried that my camp will be cancelled. This is the last thing i want it to happen. I can't imagine what i'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home