W-ing167

Thursday, July 09, 2009

8th July - Sushi Buffet

Look at the title...YUP...BUFFET...WITH MY SEPARATORS ON! WTH!! I love to eat...That was really a torture. Haven't i mentioned, it's JAPANESE BUFFET! *faint*. MUMMY...I want to eat japanese food.

But i could still eat all the soft food, like agedashi tofu, chawanmushi, sashimi...On the bright side, i didn't get myself bloated.

So how long does it take for me to eat? An experiment was carried out ytd. This strawberry smile u see below, usually the big-mouth-Wing will only need 40 sec to finish it. Yesterday was really my record...3mins 46sec!!! Wat is this?!!!
Strawberry SMILE! ^^

Oh ZR, my "third person" story. Last week, my friend, Xin Yi, she called me and trying to be funny by starting the conversation like this.

XY: "May I speak to Ms Teng Wei Ling?"

WL: "Yes? SHE'S having tuition now." (just my reflex)

XY: "Opps I'm sorry i thought u are Wei Ling."

WL: "Ya, I'm Wei Ling..."

Hahahaha...(i noe it's not funny) But It's so fun speaking in 3rd person!! Wing Wing is still happy and contented cos she had japanese buffet ytd, though she couldn't eat alot of things...

失败乃成功之母。要有失败才知道成功的可贵。因而成功后的喜悦也会加倍,也会更珍惜。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home