W-ing167

Friday, July 17, 2009

Self quarantine

Yeah. Look at the title...it says all...Yup...the previous entry i mentioned about meeting my pri school friend on a surprise party for Xin yi right...tt pri school friend gonna H1N1...Yup...so being socially responsible, Wing decided to quarantine herself. (Honestly, she loves staying at home...)

I really enjoy spending the whole day at home...sleeping...eating...hahahaha...I slept at 5am ytd, woke up at 11.30am...had a rice dumpling, 2 stingrays and 1 stick of bacon wrapped asparagus with mushroom...den slack abit...took a nap from 4.15pm - 6.15pm...Organised my cardboard...drink a bowl of soup with many liao4 inside...hehehe...den watched tv, studied japanese, played viwawa...Yup...this was how i spent my first day of self quarantine.

I still have lotsa things nv do...like watching Arashi's videos and HERO (japanese drama)...do tuition stuff...may be i can try baking on saturday or sunday! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home