W-ing167

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Went Out...FOOD..and more FOOD

Yeah...I auto break my quarantine days! I got to wear my shoes finally! HAHAHA. I think i'm the only person in the group who really behaved like someone under self quarantine. Use "足不出户" to decribed my life for the past 3-4days is not exaggerating.

Today kicked off with my tuition...How great to start a day by earning $$....cos it's the 4th lesson = PAY DAY~!! HAHAHA. However, due to tuition, i forgot to call back home to wake my brother up for my bday celebration @ Sushi Tei. =( Ya, I was guilty. Ytd, he drank too much and he couldn't really wake up early in the morning. But, it's my fault for being absent-minded.

PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR. TENG QI LING
I'm sorry that I forgot to wake you up which in turn made you missed the Japanese Food and my birthday celebration. Please forgive me.

Ya, as i was saying, My birthday celebration, organised by my cousin Jason, was at Sushi Tei @ Thomson Plaza. Every year, I'll request to go to Japanese restaurant for my bday celebration. We ordered quite alot of ala carte...like Tako wasabi, Dragon rolls, Chuka idako, Grilled Squid, Oyakodon, Gyoza...Rex ordered Ramen, Jason ordered Salmon Don while Gary had Katsu don. Hey, I didn't really eat alot okay! I shared my oyakodon with xiao yi. Thank you Xiao Yi for treating us again, as usual. I'm seriously very sorry, bro.

Tako Wasabi

Dragon Rolls and Chuka Idako
Grilled Squid

After the lunch, all of us went back to bishan, ah ma's hse. Rex showed us his newly bought Acer laptop. It looks trendy and lighter than the usual acer. It only weighs 1.6kg. I had nothing to do, so i took a nap after relaxing on the massaging chair. hehehe...Oh, i had a bowl of Tau Suan before i left the house.

Met Yew at 4.45pm. at Novena's TCC..couldn't believe that he hadn't had his lunch yet!! HELLO...445pm...dinner time liao...see how much i had eaten while he only had his brunch (half packet of noodles?)! Waited for him to finished his research stuff...den we went to source for food...hehehhe...FOOD AGAIN! Walked the whole square 2, but didn't see any nice stuff/stuff tt he won't mind eating...DAMN PICKY...haiz...

Well well well...In the end we had dinner at Fish&Co. The staffs there were a little bit over friendly, I think. HAHAHA. I had the normal Fish&Chip, while yew settled with black pepper stingray. I couldn't help laughing when i saw that pan of stingray tgt with that big portion of carrot&raddish&mushroom...HAHAHA. As a good friend who doesn't like to waste food..I helped to finished his carrot, raddish and mushroom. I really think that i'm like a 大胃王. I ate so much that i couldn't walk for quite some time. HAHAHA.


My normal Fish&Chip, nothing more and nothing less..


When Black Pepper Stingray was just served....

After helping him to clear those that he dislikes... -_-'''


After dinner, we should go for a walk to aid digestion. However, I didn't want to walk in the mall, so I suggested to walk from novena to the next MRT station. ^^ So it's either Newton or Toa Payoh. Hmmm...Toa Payoh sounded more feasible. HAHAHA. The whole journey took us about 40mins...not bad lah, we didn't get lost but I encountered some embarrassing moments occured...I REALLY 丢脸丢到家...haiz..(Don't anyhow sing songs on street, esp Hokkien songs)

As a 大胃王, I decided to end the trip with McFlurry!! Heehehe...so we went to Toa Payoh's Mac. Nice!!! I'm so blessed with so many good food today!! heheheh...Contented.

Oh! I forgot to say, I have gotten my FIRST BDAY PRESENT for 2009!!! HEHEHE...I won't put it in the box! *I promise*


このプレゼントは彼が自分で私のために作った。気持ちがいっぱいあるから、本当にかんどうした。とてもありがとう!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home