W-ing167

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Caramel-Wing's Attachment

Yup! This is a new flavour chicken wing...Not on sale. Hahaha.
Finally we had declared on Facebook and Wing is no longer ever green. It's time to get used to it. HAHAHA. Actually we have been tgt since 23July, den we feel that there's a need to tell our close friends first before announcing to everyone. HAHAHA. Friends, do ask me out at times okay...I'm still available for yall! (Just tt yall need to book me in advance...)

Today I made Tamago Yaki for yew and passed it to him after our tuition...It's just egg...hahhaa...Nothing much...
Tamago Yaki With Seaweed

We met again after Yew's Charis outing. Did the "matriculation" on FB at AMK bus interchange as i brought my laptop and mobile internet. Thank you everyone who congrat-ed us...^^ Then, we went Chomp Chomp for supper!! YESH! FOOD!!! HOW CAN I RESIST IT! HAHAHA...Lucky i'm on braces, otherwise i'll get fatter..>.<
The PoHpiah and Carrot Cake...Both tasted average... >.<
Chicken WINGS!! Awesome!! BBQ Wings with lime and chili! Great Combi!
Come to places like Chomp Chomp, how can we give sambal stingray a miss?!! NEVER! HAHAHA! It goes well with the yellowish sour sauce on the the top left hand corner.
Awww...Chicken Satays! hahaha...It's amazing how I ate this with my braces. Yew was very nice to pull out the meat from the sticks for me! ^^
Aftermath...
P.S.: Wing is in good hands and I have my bro's approval. ^^ I'm lucky and really blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home