W-ing167

Monday, August 10, 2009

These few days

Yuppy...long long time nv update...

Recently I have been busy with my tuition, GAW, LB, gathering with friends and "7th mod".

I slept over at Chris's hse on 6th Aug. Her bunnies are so cute!!! but they shit alot...HAHAHA. Jx, Char, Wan Jing also went to her hse...we had a small gathering...^^

Next morning, I woke up at 5.30am in order to get to Aljunied for GAW! Awww...Sleepy...But the interaction with the beneficiaries was great. These kids really need your help. So please support GRANT A WISH! ^^



At night, I had another gathering with primary school best friends, Wan yan and Brenda. FINALLY, Wanyan's ember light has turned to red. Great to hear friends getting attached! ^^ I'm happy for them! Wan yan, our big sis, bought brenda and i a care bear key chain each! SO CUTE!!! *diu diu diu...power coming out from their tummy*


8th Aug, LB was fun and enriching with the ex-ex president coming back from her NOC. Her name is Sin En. I really admire her. The way she presents herself, and also how she interacts with the elderly. Engaging a conversation her was really enriching. I learnt quite alot from her in that short period of time. My idol!


9th Aug! HAPPY NATIONAL DAY, it's also Guanyin-dan, and also MY LUNAR BDAY!
I went praying in the early afternoon, it was very crowded. VERY. Then i met up with Yew at Bugis before going to Changi Airport to walk around and slack. We covered T3, T2, T1 and Crown Plaza Hotel. T2 and T1's viewing malls are really CMI...haiz. T3 is really the best. HAHAHA.


Thank YEW so much for giving me this surprise cake! I was really delighted and over the moon! Really touched.



Tml will be the start of Sem1 AY 2009/10.
First lecture is LSM, attending with my bro and yt. What a funny combi...HAHAHA.
Then, I will have to chiong CE modules...haiz...JIAYOU!
Tml still have to do LB stuff, run errand for E6 and send GAW proposals. Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home