W-ing167

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23/09/09

Okie...Today, 23/09/09, I'm going to lose 2 teeth...*EMO* Haiz...Going for extraction later...MUMMY!!! HELP...(and chris, STOP SINGING YOUR "MY 2 FRONT TEETH...")

23/09/09 is exactly 10 WEEKS BEFORE END OF EXAM (my last paper)!!! YEAH...den I going to step out of Singapore for the 1st time after 8 years. But before that, I have to renew my passport. But way before that, I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR EXAM...sian...

23/09/09, we have been together for 2 months. ^^

Oh, just to inform everyone how destructive I am. I SPOILT 2 BAGS AND 1 SPECT WITHIN A WEEK!!! Now, I officially left with NO SCHOOL BAG...Haiz...I have been ill-treating my bags, always overload them. Haiz...I shall do some shopping after my dental appointment. >.< Oh regarding my spect, I accidentally fell asleep with them on. *Tada* the next morning, I found it out of shape....haiz

Let me estimate:
Bag -$40
Spect - $200
Braces - $350

Okay, very good. This month I'll suffer a deficit. I have to "eat myself" and be kiam. I'll bring food from home to school! Can one!! Jiayou!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home