W-ing167

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank you

Though I do feel abit stretched from all the work and commitments...I'm truely blessed with great people around me. I'm really in good hands...

I wanna thank my parents for allowing to treat my hse like hotel...HAHAHA..yall provide good service, i nominate yall for Singapore Service Star.

My Bro and Yew, who do all the "sai kang"(shitty work) for me, take really good care of me and dote me alot. I'm fortunate to have yall. (Bro, now got someone to share your workload. hahaha)

My friends -shu yi for accompanying me during lect and tut, ask qns and clarify doubts together...Remind me of our good old days in AJ, I really feel very comfortable to study with you.
Chery, chingy, pav, ziling, melissa, candice...long time nv see yall, but i know yall miss me!! HAHAHA. I miss yall too! (oh ya, i dreamt tt chingy was driving the sisters around!! hahaha! cool!)
Christine, Charlene and Jx, thanks for all the random random random sms...To Chris: Rarararara, To Jx: Juliet *Hearts*, To Charlene: Your dreams are weird...
Last but not least, Unnie, WeiLing!!! Thank you for guiding me all this while!! Without you, my english will be even more cui...HAHAHA...

See...I'm really really really blessed with so many angels in my life..Thankiew!! I'll continue to work hard.

~谢谢你陪在我身边

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home